How'd it go today?

1478056969047-1444993021.jpg
They finally removed the stitches yesterday, still have to keep it covered. All new tender skin. Forgot what's it's like to not have thick skin. Tying my boots is kind of difficult, atleast that's only once a day

Oh man, keep that thumb clean. Those atlas climb gloves are like germ factories after a few days. . . Hope you heal up right brother, looks like your most of the way there already.

Thanks, Chippy looks good. It's happy. I've got my guy looking at grinding the old blades down in sets, so we'll see how that goes. . .

Cheers

Nurses like clean bandages when you go in to get them changed, but the real cool ones don't bat an eye with dirty wraps, realize a guy has to make a living.

rain day...Did a bunch of housecleaning and music stuff today. Recording, working out kinks in breaks etc.

Had a new guy stop over for a few hours this evening and jam. Pretty good musician. We'll get together again as we both passed a good time.

Got on a plane for the first time in 18 years today to visit sherrill. Our boy nick is treating us right. It's been a good day except for the Indians losing. I'm drunk and going to bed.

Things have tightened up because of injuries, found out I have to go get a chainsaw safety certificate for working on prefectural lands. A three day course, I think some felling procedures in it too. Tried to talk my way around it based on experience, just give me the card to save the bother, for me and the instructor, don't have a foreigner asking dumb questions in class. Was informed it doesn't work that way. I already knew that based on some history with officialdom. I might take Jerry's book and pass it around, at least people can look at the pictures.

Spent the evening with my family and my friend who is in the Navy.

After dinner we had to go rescue a couple of deer he shot earlier. Way the hell up north, no way to get to them besides my new UTV.

Took us about 4 hours to collect the deer, but had a lot of fun talking about the old days.

Spent a good deal of time talking about thorium reactors and why they probably won't work in submarines.

Back