How'd it go today?

Flaked could maybe mean getting enough money to party and being flaky at work. I figured just not showing, but thought I'd ask.

Funny how I've been trying to figure out how to beat Call and Respond into my employee's head, and how hard it is to get a groundie to tie a Running bowline. Is a running bowline really harder than a shoe string knot that 5 year olds learn.

Squish, sorry your guy didn't work out...:(

Reg, good advice and nice offer...hope he listens and it turns out well.

long day today, but except for picking up the chipper, and quoting a job in the am tomorrow my week is done, job is finished and HO paid in full. :)

I'll eat a good breakfast on a work day then just my gallon of coffee. I tend to regurgitate anything I eat after starting work while climbing, so I wait and have dinner about 8-10pm after my system has settled down. I've stuck to two meals/day since I was in high school.

Just looked at tomorrows tree on the way home. shes a whopper for a cottonwood. A little over half the limbs need to be rigged by the looks, the rest I can blast. Hrd to get scale on that pic....i'll look like an ant up there:) IMG_20140723_173449.jpg

One day to get it down?
Its priced for a day, but I could/might slam it in 3 hours....depending how fast the guys on the ground can move. That cause an issue between homeowner and tree company though. I need to get a sense of what the expectations are in the morning. This particular group of about 7-8/cottonwoods are the tallest in the city....but they not terribly difficult. So long as the wind doesn't get up.

My old boss used to say that. He also liked to say, "Price it to climb, then crash it;)"

Well my tree work might be done for the week but apparently the work around the house might be more than I can handle lol. But my kids are good help. My oldest boy (14) is going to try climbing trees today, not ready to put a saw in his hands though. For now though I think I'm gonna just spend some time with my dog and training the new puppy

Woke up this morning to find my truck window had been smashed and all my saws gone .police say that a pro team are spotting arb trucks while at work and then following them back and robbing later ,So be alert in Norfolk guys

Back