How you store your gear, and whats your set up.

Not sure...got them at local hardware store. They said "not for fuel" but we always used that type "in the day" so I don't know whazzup with that.

I put cork cap liners in them and they hold fuel fine...though one did drop off the tailgate last week and developed a leak at a seam at the bottom...had to scrap that one.

Rubber spout would be nice...I keep a funnel tied to one.

hahaha...no fuel kept in the boo! Space Age to Ice Age...I like that.

The bamboo with the APTA is the ramrod for the throwbag.

I label gear with electical tape "red" is "rigging", 'lemon yellow" is "life-support".

Stacking, waterproof Rubbermaid bins. One bin is 1/2" rope, a POW and sling, slings and biners for knotless rigging and speedlining.

Climbing gear all goes in one tool box, climbing ropes and throwlines all go in another tool box.

Heavy rigging is buried deep, day to day is close.

I put an Arbor Trolley or modified hand truck in my pick up bed/ contractor's canopy, with a bed slide. Bins can be slide in and out easily with a pole hook, or slide the bed out as appropriate.

Oil, paint, cleaners go in their own tool box shelf, neighbors to ratchet straps, wedges, etc. Another shelf holds chains and spare parts and small tool.

A tool bag, jumper cables, big ratchet straps for binding trees or less common loads go behind in the extended cab with fire extinguisher, first aid kid, tire chains, spare clothes, etc. top shelf in the ext cab (no seat) has 4 milk crates for personal gear/ backpack for the day, etc, and holds the helmets with the comm units, semi protected (they are on top, or within the crate when partially empty.

Tire chocks, APTA, air pump, chains and binders, hand tools and other odds and ends in there here and there, but not randomly.

A place for everything, and everything in its place.

Anyone know what Pelican Case Bonner had for a GCRS or who he gave it to. Tried searching it but no luck.
Merle I'm quite sure Altissmuss Dave has one for his, may message him and ask.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

I would like to find a good case for my Wraptor. Guess I just have to build one, as someone else here did. Maybe Stephan.

I would like to find a Rubbermaid type container. I have one that is 20 years old, originally a Jungle Juice punch bowl, then camping bin, and still taking a beating, currently as a rope bin. Waterproof, stackable, good handles. I think that I'll test fit the wraptor with the wraptor rope in a bin, rather than the wraptor rope being bagged, and in the bin. This should cushion the wraptor a bit, and more importantly, prevent other gear from damaging the shielding on the motor, or any wires or cables.

I like stackable, as I can then easily put them on my hand truck, or put a piece of plywood on the Arbor Trolley, and make a flatbed. Bins to the front and back with loose stuff in the middle. They can ride with unsheathed chainsaws without issue. A big dog/ bumper spike might puncture it if rammed, whereas wood may not be, but I'll take the chance.

Awesome.. felt like an E ticket ride weedkilla
I've had to lower the truck and chipper kit with a porty before.. Just too steep a hill backing down. Lost traction so no steering. Chocked the wheels on the fly (groundies did as I hollared out the window of the truck :lol: ) Broke out the 5/8ths, large porty let her run gentle as I backed the chipper into a pull out :lol:

Back