Honest review of the Husqvarna 592XP

I’m not hating. Just saying they won’t break easily.
Sorry, having a rough night, didn't mean to lash out, or seem to, especially at you Raj. Your cooking advise really helped our Tikka Masala. We had to use Sriracha, because it was all we could find on your list of recommendations.

I also use a saw tether that won't break. I manage that risk in two ways...with a bigger saw that I've girth hitched the tether to a handle, like @Kaveman I unclip if I get the hinkies about a situation; sometimes attach it to the tree, sometimes not. With the 200T, I believe the ring on the saw I tether to will fail at a fairly reasonable load.

592 is a ripper, super strong out of the box. My saw guy says he doesn't get a whole lot more out of them. Hell they're even loud stock!
I would say my 394 (ported) pulls a 36"+ a little better but it feels like a bigger saw as well.
The 592 feels like a 661 size and weight wise but has alot more ass behind it and better AV. Balances perfectly with a 32". It's a great saw to make big cuts aloft with.
Only issue is my beloved 394 is a shelf queen now...

I use the exact same tether, but have included an iron ring, cut through in one side.
If everything goes south, that'll break before I get pulled out of the tree, but for sure not if I drop a saw.
Not even a 880 like us manly men like me and Woodcuttr climb with all the time.

I use the exact same tether, but have included an iron ring, cut through in one side.
If everything goes south, that'll break before I get pulled out of the tree, but for sure not if I drop a saw.
Not even a 880 like us manly men like me and Woodcuttr climb with all the time.
have fun ;)

Back