Geckos... American or Euro?

• Thread starter Blinky
  • Start date
  • Replies 71
  • Views 7K
I'll see that they get put to good use. ;)
Thank you so much, Jerry. Hopefully you get my PM before you run off to the post office.

Brian Climbs??? ;) x2 wow, I learn something new on Treehouse every time i come here! ;)

Well, it's official,, I made a boo boo. There's other words for it that may be better, but I don't have the Gecko's. I can't find them. I suppose I gave them away already but can't remember to who or when.

In lieu of this I have many other trade tools that I am giving away and one is a set of spring blocks and rigging slings,, that will be sent to Brian. Now these items exist because I found them when rummaging around trying to find the Gecko's this morning. so all is not lost in the matter. Just a few brain cells.

Imagine that. One of life's precious moments.

So that is that,, and I'm going to hide now.

Jerry B

Yer Awesome Jer.
Don't necessarily believe in Carma , but cause and effect for sure. May this generosity come back to you ten fold.

Same for you Brian, just guessin;)

If Brian ever needed spikes he can always borrow mine, or better yet have me do the climbing.

Can ya remember which way round to put them on Brian?

Climbing cross legged might be a bit of a give away;)

Gerry, I know where they are. You gave them to Greg Liu, they were a bit short for you. I know this cause I used them last year in Tahoe, even though they are too short they were still great cause they are so light, and precise.

Don't feel bad. I'm trying to remember when I broke my thumb last week.

If they were given to somebody who needed them and are being used for their intended purpose then it's all good. My only intention was to pass them on to somebody who needed them. :)

Thanks for clearing things up, Dave. Though I'm still having a hard time understanding how I could even forget it. No doubt I was under the influence. After about 4PM it is the usual case these days. All good, and Brian's blocks and snap on gear is all on the way. I'm sure he could find more use for those things anyway.

Guess I will have to start a new thread and sort out the stuff I have to pass on. And be a little more attentive to what I actually have on hand to give away.

It's all good and only going to get better.

Jerry's generosity is far reaching and unmatched around these parts. I'm honored to be a recipient of his generosity and will do my best to carry on in the same mindset. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jerry's generosity is far reaching and unmatched around these parts. :)

That may be but yours is well above and beyond the call. Thanks for offering them to me before it was apparent they were already in good hands with Greg... they would've been too short for me i suspect so all is well.

I love this place!

...kinda interesting how it really is, a 'place' more than a forum. It's the one thing I miss about not having access at the house now. Somebody needs to invent a smartphone app for the Treehouse cuz mine doesn't work well with Safari or Opera Mini.

I decided on the American tree gaffs, just bagged a big TD that will pay for'em. I'm passing my bucks on to my apprentice, Jared. He should be able to get enough out of the old pads and straps to make money for new ones. ...If that kid turns into competition I'm gonna kill'em.

Back