Forum Skin

top_notch

Treehouser
I used to have the black wood skin but now its only standard white and blue. Any way to get the black back? I tried to go to settings and change it but there wasn't the black choice only standard and green.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a big deal, but is there any way you can get a back ground that is not white. I liked the dark ones because they didn't irritate my eyes when looking at the screen for long periods of time.

It's a smooth way to view and post from a mobile device. I use it on my phone and iPad.

....but yeah. It would be cool to be able to see videos!

love
nick

I guess I still don't understand. Do you not type on that app? The only thing I don't like about typing on my phone is the auto correct function but I could turn that off if I really wanted to.

:O:O I mis-read the thread title for a moment and was going to run :|::lol:

I have it and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I want my money back!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Its no substitute visually for the main forum software, but if viewing the forum from a smartphone it really is the most efficient way once you get the hang of it

I only work in cash.

Honestly I don't think I like it. It's not the program, I just like the set up of the forums better. This Tapatalk makes all the forums seen the same, thus the Treehouse loses some of its character.

I won't make you refund my money because it is a decent app.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back