New(er) Truck ... w Cargo Glide

Altissimus

TreeHouser
I buy used power company trucks , they come the way they were set up new. Yard is fun as it's always full of interesting rigs of all sizes , sold the way they came in from auction (not stripped). New one came with giant moving shelf in the back I call the "Silverware Drawer" ... it is awesome , makes getting gear in and out quite different. Two thousand dollar outlay for new install back when new. Large , heavy duty , all my gear for any job fits , it's like a new friend really. Personally never seen them before but was informed they have been available for a long time (as I don't get out much). Anyone else using these ?

I like the concept, but I've never had one myself. Keep plenty of tools in your truck bed without losing any usable space, except for a bit of depth.

Dude had a utility bed det up like that for sale here. Tad too much money for it. But man it was tempting.
I really have always wanted a set up like that and a utility bed. But lacking a goose neck would suck for me. This one was built in the bed and not under it.. still plenty of bed space though.
My one buddy has that set up in the bed of his pick up and its all modular. "Decked"? Nice stuff.

Actually do have some , not sure exactly how to actually get them posted here
Use the Attach Files button.

Then Insert, and choose Full Image.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230930_162141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230930_162141_Chrome.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230930_162303_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230930_162303_Chrome.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep , thanks ... It works ! , will take some pics when sun comes back up and post them. Truck was in the shop so I have to load gear back in first thing tomorrow anyways.

Are you bothered much by feral cats in your truck?

Back