Fishing 2016

keep-calm-and-carrier-on-20.png

This one made it to the fry pan....light butter in pan then here's the kicker, use a Lil' "sweet baby Rays" BBQ sauce inside and just pan fry it on medium heat...a sweet taste but not BBQ taste if that makes sense

009.jpg

Speaking of commercially available barbecue sauce, adding a little red wine makes a big difference. A guy with a barbecue restaurant bottles and sells his sauce that he uses in his old family establishment. I know him a bit and told him that the bottled sauce is good, but not quite the same. He took me aside and informed, you've got to add a little red wine. Sure enough!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good one Scott! The Lord blessed us with a bunch of fish to feed the folks at the nursing home and we had a wonderful time. I think they enjoyed it too! And for you yankees that don't know, those are hush puppies! :D
IMG_1951.jpg IMG_1948.jpg IMG_1946.jpg IMG_1945.jpg IMG_1952.jpg

WOW, Awesome Ray!!!...what a great way to serve and give back to those in need :thumbup::thumbup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's her Jay, I'm a blessed man. She's put up with my nonsense for 31 years now. Scott they ARE yummy, my Ma-In-Law's secret recipe.

I would have ice cream parties when my Mother was in a nursing home. The nurses didn't like it so much, but I still did it.

Back