Felling leaning Red oak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Jay , that was helpful. What is bigger a GB or MB. The last jump drive I bought was in Terra bytes (??) for storage. I have tons of stuff on it and really haven't made a dent in the storage.

GB is about 1000 times bigger than a MB, and a TB is about a thousand times bigger than a GB. I was surprised to see them saying to upload the vids in the highest resolution available. I'm not exactly sure how that translates into size, if at all. I guess that the larger the resolution, the larger the file size it is? That lady also said a vid no longer than ten minutes, but there are longer ones uploaded?

Ok, here we go. I hope this works.

I didn't realize how many minutes of taping I had done so I broke this into four parts to go along with the pictures. This is the first one doing a pre inspection of the tree.

I really didn't want to make this into a long drawn out affair for cutting one tree but more of a step by step thing along with hopefully a little education, some entertainment ,a little humor and goofs that we all make at one time or another.

While doing the editing I see a made alot of mistakes. Any comments are welcome.

http://youtu.be/eYs9wx0o_0U

Thanks Jay, your info was very helpful to me in getting these vids up.

This is the last one. I hope you guys enjoyed watching this. It was the first time for me playing around with the movie making program from start to finish. That experience in itself was different.

Like I said, I made mistakes, left out many things I wanted to say or go over but the light was fading fast down in the woods so I had to hurry things up while I had some good light left. I found out out if you really want to do things right , right you almost have to have a script , do some off camera rehearsing just like the real Hollywood stuff.

Any comments for discussion are welcome.

I might add to the thread when we get back to cutting the tree up and getting it out of the woods , if the weather let's us get back in there.

http://youtu.be/mRaXURUj4Tg

You sure made a mess! Like the self critique and your buddy's comment. Nice shot with the aim. Excellent!

Back