Danes in the Redwoods

Awsome just to view, better yet to have pro photography to record the time! Glad you all have enjoyed such a cool place and one another's company!

Just bumping this thread. Stig was scheduled to leave the US last Thursday. I suspect he will be posting soon. I'm anxious to see his pics and hear his report of his adventure!

Just bumping this thread. Stig was scheduled to leave the US last Thursday. I suspect he will be posting soon. I'm anxious to see his pics and hear his report of his adventure!

I'm ready and waiting. Got the computer's bugs worked out and back to web surfing again.

I'm gonna ask him about any new birds he may have spotted.

Funny you should mention that.....One of the highlights of our hike the first day was seeing a Varied Thrush right in front of us, and having Stig there to identify it. We always hear those birds but never see them. I felt lucky that day.

I'm home!
Just got im a couple of hours ago, jetlagged and tired, even after 1½ day of rest in Schweiz.
I'm getting too old for cross Atlantic flights.
It was SUCH a great trip.My best vacation ever.
I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I have get some sleep first.

Here are a few tree climbing pictures.
We didn't get near the tree climbing in, that I had hoped for, but tramping around the forest with Jerry, Terri and Mario was more than I had hoped for, so all in all, it turned out fine.
Those two days of hiuking around Bull creek was such a good time.
Thanks for taking such good care of us.

P1000702.JPG P1000717.JPG P1000721.JPG P1000726.JPG P1000702.JPG P1000746.JPG P1000743.JPG P1000737.JPG P1000735.JPG P1000730.JPG P1000726.JPG P1000721.JPG P1000717.JPG P1000756.JPG

I don't know why some of the pictures are posted twice, sorry.

Back