Crazy Stuff Sold On TV

I hope the person who invented that makes a shat load of dollas, but you'd think it would have a section you could squeeze between your legs to hold it steady when sitting in a chair and there is no table around. Gotta have some support when sawin on a poakchop! :lol:

layer them jeans with a few pairs of Spanx and everyone can look like Eva Longoria!

I used to have a weight loss diet idea that I wanted to market, my catchphrase was 'you wanna lose weight? Stop f***ing eating so much garbage food!" I have yet to find any investors to begin my business plan in earnest.

on topic though, I bought an Ove Glove out of Hong Kong a couple months ago,. works like a hot damn, IF your hands aren't too big, my hands fit but only just. Great for pulling pots our of the oven or right off the fire. It was $2 plus $5 shipping or something.
A pic of my buddy frying up his catch of snail from the beach on that trip, in a mix of butter, garlic and half a can of beer. I declined the delicacy.

Attachments

• 101_0649.JPG
    101_0649.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How does a tray make food last longer?
dscf0508.jpg

:?

I just saw this commercial, interesting.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/29850133?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

You can get an 8 speed model for only 1500 bucks.

I wonder what happens when you get a flat tire?

Back