Coast Redwood Tree of Dreams and Fortune

Sounds like the Curly Redwood Lodge (Gary) just got his copy of this book.

May be one that he chooses to leave in the lobby for others to enjoy.

That's great to hear, Mario. I wonder where he ordered it from? I tried to get the Prairie Creek Visitor Center book store to carry it, but they declined because of strong language in the book, they said. Actually the people in the book store really like it. It was Denise Wood of the Redwood Parks Association that didn't like it. Can't win them all I guess.

That's great to hear, Mario. I wonder where he ordered it from? I tried to get the Prairie Creek Visitor Center book store to carry it, but they declined because of strong language in the book, they said. Actually the people in the book store really like it. It was Denise Wood of the Redwood Parks Association that didn't like it. Can't win them all I guess.

Maybe you could do a version "B" just for the parks if they are willing to carry the book. A special edition .. lol

I think he ordered it at like Baileys' online. A bunch of them saw my copy when I left it with them over one weekend, and I told them to search the title online.

Pretty sure it's going to get some good word-of-mouth.

On another note ... you seen the zig-zag split rail fence on the Crescent City edge of Jed Smith at a grassy area with row of like Alder trees? Near Hy. 199 where I think Elk Valley Rd., ends. Anyway, I just learned there's another small grove in that spot called Organ Donors Grove. Quaint little place to relax.

Attachments

• K_H_1_600B.jpg
    K_H_1_600B.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Organ_600.jpg
    Organ_600.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 36
One adjusted (Photomatix) photo entering Jedediah Smith ... didn't want to waste it on the random pictures thread. Let this one warm us up for the next redwoods adventure.

Beam me down to Jed, Scotty ...

Sun_Mario_1200.jpg

Bring 'em on, Mario.
I'm starting warming up for this summer's trip to the big ones.
I use your wonderful picture of the girl in a red dress and Lost Monarch as a screensaver, that warms me up, too.

Bring 'em on, Mario.
I'm starting warming up for this summer's trip to the big ones.
I use your wonderful picture of the girl in a red dress and Lost Monarch as a screensaver, that warms me up, too.

Similar ... but I have that photo of Lost Monarch with the dress 6 feet to my right, framed 16" x 20" on the wall. Just adjusted for a 20" x 30" version I want to print this week.

Coffee table books are fantastic, especially this one. Fantastic.

The only one I have currently is called "Chasing Rickshaws." Beautiful photography.

Just got an email to today from a guy who is into photography and recently serious bushwhacking / hiking. Asian man with a PhD in computer science .. Yinghai

Anyway, recently he was in Humboldt-land, and emailed that he bought this book.

Once again, another stellar review.

Back