Christmas Present Ideas!

I saw them at a store a few years ago, picked them up and agreed....they felt 'odd'. But that was back when I was indestructible...now I'm ready to give them another look.

the garden center I work at sometimes, they carry the line, I have picked them up and held them a few times, felt awkward, never actually gotten one dirty tho, and I dont have arthritis or carpal tunnel sooo..... :)

Wow, small world. Ive worked for the dude that invented those goofy handles. He had them on everything, even a wheelbarrow. I thought they looked goofy but I guess hes selling them, good for him. FWIW he was a pretty annoying customer, I put a cable in a white pine for him at about 60' and he called me back to say he couldnt see the cable. I went out there with binoculars to try to point it out to him but he still couldnt see it. Kept saying he believed me that it was there but wanted to be able to see it. Can you believe I actually reclimbed the tree and tied marking tape to the middle of the cable just to satisfy him, all at no extra cost of course..........

I see you brought the heirloom wineglasses out for x-mas!

I think my son might have a double subscription to Popular Mechanics. I sent in one for him about 3 weeks ago and he says he has been getting it for over a month. I told him there should have been a card that they mailed to him saying "A gift from". He might have thought it was just junk mail. Oh well, his brother or somebody can take the doubles, if there is one.

I have carried this style knife for 35 years. Actually a little longer, because I had one when I was 7 or 8. I broke the screwdriver and was heartbroken. I use it every day and feel kind of naked if I don't have it. The small screwdriver/can opener usually works on Phillips head screws. It is nice and light, and slim too. This is the best deal I have seen. I think I will buy a few and save them for gifts. Free shipping on over $29.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/wenger-swiss-army-knives-standard-issue-16520.html

opplanet-wenger-swiss-army-knives-standard-issue-16520.jpg

I was on my way out to buy one of these for my wife. When I opened the door the UPS man had dropped one off, the one my wife bought for me!:|:

Cool, I think I want one. I tried the coffe at costco and it was good. Send us a review!

Do you carry one? I am lost without mine. Kinda funny a Scout knife comes with a corkscrew. I haven't permanently lost a knife since the mid-80's. Had to hunt for a few. Wore a few out too. Brand Names used to have a Kabar for about $10. Wore out 2 of those.

Wow... I wonder if mine is still around. I had stored at my moms house. She gave me a bunch of boxes years ago. I lost a lot of stuff in two garage fires. Let alone when my storage in AZ got broken into... Be interesting if I still had it.

Back