Bro has mad climbing skills and a huge razor sharp knife.

cory

Tree House enthusiast
I hadn't seen this before, hope y'all haven't either. This dude is a master.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fOuBWI3odV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool vid. Looks like a nice way to make a living. Probably a lot better for you than the refined white sugar. I'd like to try that drink.

Thanks for posting Cory.

Note his stylish Scottish kilt to keep cool?

Jomo

To get above entangling understory and doubled diameter of the palms base Butch.

Somebody peeled those palms.

Jomo

Didn't strike me as all that sanitary/hygienic, although not horrifically terrible. That plastic bag they put the sugar ingots on looked to have dirt on it. I bet it is still healthier for you than any commercial candy here in the states.

I wonder if the way it was rendered would give the sugar a caramel flavor... I'd like to try some.

Didn't strike me as all that sanitary/hygienic, although not horrifically terrible. That plastic bag they put the sugar ingots on looked to have dirt on it. I bet it is still healthier for you than any commercial candy here in the states.

I wonder if the way it was rendered would give the sugar a caramel flavor... I'd like to try some.
Yeah, but you don't drink sun tea either :p

Man, you guys.

That was cool, Cory. Weirdest part was the almost Christmas music in the one climbing part.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta love that homemade gear!! It fit him like a glove.

Anybody else as impressed as I was by his cutting tools?? As totally cool as the first knife looked with its shape and the massive wear and use it seemed to show, I was wondering what the advantage is with having it so large, at least for the application shown up in the tree.

I couldn't tell for sure Cory, but it might be double edged. Perhaps he also uses the rounded side for chopping and the extra weight would be an advantage

Back