Bixler Treework Climbing & Cutting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, it turned out good in the end. Me, two ground guys, a nine in vermeer, and one big day. Glad it's over.

Gary, I wouldn't want to go any bigger on those pieces, I was nervous enough as it was. I'm very happy everything held together. Thanks for taking the time to watch.

Butch, that's one sexy wedge, I'll have to fancy one of them up for the next slay.

Watch in 1080
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/34RtA8m120o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hahaha...you went back for seconds on that top!!

Cool seeing the top disappear into the hole in the woods...and then come back out again! Fine video.

How many slings would you typically carry up with you for the branches? Do you get a load sent back up from time to time once they are detached?

Thanks Bermy, I like around 16-20. :)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q8V0fIDsFHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I knew you would catch that!

I figured I'd use the 261 before the ground guys got the chance to dull it.:X

Nice video, different perspectives, good lighting, and music kept it entertaining to watch. I have seen a few of yours Bix really fun to watch keep it up:thumbup:

Good job on getting those cedars down Brian, like the TIP on one then work the others off high line ;)

Thanks guys. GoPro died the first day so I missed some nice shots, ended up slaying all 5 cedar trunks. 5 hours climbing, good trees to have down.

Thanks for your help on this one BOTS.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8vpt6894LPU?list=UUxJ7nKZKesLKLcTKjK8A8Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Treehouse exclusive unlisted head cam vid...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xbDlJpVqtTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Bix.

Your rope man is excellent.

Course I'd a speedlined the thang to the chipper.

Good stuff Bix lad.

Jomo

Back