Best small handgun.

It's entirely legal in most states, just fill out the paper work, pay a $5 transfer fee, and wait for ATF's approval.

Included in the price is the one time (for AOW) $200 registration fee.

Yes!

SS112608SM.jpg

Haha! They would take a picture with birdshot.

FWIW, the thing on the top barrel is a breech charge stand off. Breeching charges need the muzzle 3-4" from the target (hinge/lock). With that you just put the end of it against the door and squeeze.

FWIWX2 I'm nearly certain with a front pistol grip it becomes a short barreled shotgun. That means a $200 (instead of $5) tax any time it's transfered to a new owner.

RJS, We love boston legal, I laughed my ass off when I first saw that episode. :D

RE: short barreled shotties, well, wish I could own one up here but alas... my license allows me shotguns, rifles and crossbows, no short barrel anything and no handguns..

Here's a pistol grip .22 that's a fun little plinker. I love how the red dot scope has crosshairs to line up the laser with.;)

Attachments

• Pistol grip 001.jpg
    Pistol grip 001.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 5
Here's a pistol grip I just made out of a xmas coke container, lol. It WILL blow you away!

Attachments

• coke-pipe 004 (Large).jpg
    coke-pipe 004 (Large).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 5
Butch, I realize that we are seeing a hand rolled tobacco cigarette there but couldn't that get you in trouble under the label of "paraphenalia"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stoned .
Buitch.
I was 10 miles out in east saquatchie valley today , and damn .
It was good to ride my 650 Honda Rincon .
It was nice to know i had my 9|
One of my bros Andy Voss just made SWAT.
We need umm in these hills...

Mr. Roberts had an enjoyable day riding his quad. He felt good having a 9mm handgun along for peace of mind. He is proud of a friend who has gotten on the Special Weapons And Tactics team. Mr.Roberts thinks that his area needs more of such highly trained law enforcement personnel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanx stumper.
But he works down town.
Anyhow u said it best.
Andy told me he likes it when they run ....

Back