best 3/8 lo pro chain

Wont be testing on that saw with 3/8LP set up now. Guy bought it today.

Sold the PP365 60cc, 3450 60cc, 3450 54cc. Man knows the good stuff for firewood cutting. ;)

Hey Cut, i have a old poulan top handle 25a super if i remember right its not if to bad of shape.

Congrats, on your sell bud, now you can buy another saw to add to the collection...lol... i like those older model saws like the poulan 330. Those model line years are good one's.

Darn your wishful hide :evil:. Sold 3 Sat and took in 2 Sun. :|:

Im there Cut4Fun. It's going to b fun.

Good deal. I will be breaking that 70dl down to a 45dl for this.

When I put it back together it will be 69DL. Let me know how yours fit with 69DL.

Got that new to me 4500 going. Pulled the .325 off today and put the 20" 3/8LP set up on it.

That 20" LP picco set fit perfect on the 4500 with 70dl.

Only thing to add about longer bars and LP chain ................ that chassis has been known to fail.
I modded a 24" to run PS3 on an electric pole saw, and in a crotch, it broke.

Since then, it runs a 16" without problems ............... just hate that its manual oiling only

All chains in and opened today. Some interesting stuff going on with some of these chains. Square and Round, work and race. :D

http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/chain/chain-build-off-5237/

Some of the boxes have 2-3 chain in them. Going to be fun running all of those. :P

After they have been tested on a stock echo 3900 39cc. We have decided to do it all again with the same chains on a woods ported 3ci saw. 12" picco bar on a Dan Henry dozerdan 026.

chainbuildoffchains 004 - Copy.JPG cants 001 - Copy.JPG

Only thing to add about longer bars and LP chain ................ that chassis has been known to fail.
I modded a 24" to run PS3 on an electric pole saw, and in a crotch, it broke.

Since then, it runs a 16" without problems ............... just hate that its manual oiling only

:\: :O ;)

Thanks, Cut. I love your site its awesome. Learned just about everything from here about trees. I have always been a decent filer. I thought mopar was going to get atleast 3 lol. I was going to enter race class but had no time.

So you think you can round or square file pretty good do ya? :P

Round 3 of the chain build off is in gear and we are going to do .325 050 chain this time.

That way it is little different and for all of us to learn from.
Since we have done full 3/8 in past 2 builds 3ci and open already.

All build off PS chains are now sent back.

PS was interesting. Ran on stock echo 3900 39cc then on a dozerdan woods ported 026.

Thanks, Cut. I love your site its awesome. Learned just about everything from here about trees. I have always been a decent filer. I thought mopar was going to get atleast 3 lol. I was going to enter race class but had no time.

Here is your round filed work chain in PS3. Enjoyed seeing new ideas there. ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iqlQC3tMzxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was getting after it my friend. thanks for that .

When the drives installed etc in the new servers I will hopefully have the DL count for the .325 050 chain build off. Till then we will be down 3-5days

You going to enter that chain build off too?

Heck yea Cut4. I have a loop of .325 skip carlton im going to do up, don't know if im ready for the race class yet but for sure the work. The skip is 20'' loop i will have to have someone shorten for me i dont have the equipment. (yet).

Back