August Hunicke Videos

Thank you Thomas, I bet I don't even have to open that link to know it's a boy name Sue. Am I right?

Wonder why Johnny got so dark near the end of his life. For some reason that seems to be not uncommon with highly successful people. Your run is over, something like that?

I used to do that when I was young.
300 punches and strikes on the makiwara every day after work.
I could stand a brick on end and punch through it back then.
I got somewhat smarter with age:D

I've never done that but I can imagine it would work effectively to inure and toughen.

Over time, would it tend to ruin your hand or would it "good" for it, making it stronger and tougher?

The sign in the dojo says something like, "What you are doing is the only thing". In other words, "Concentrate"!

Cool to have some inside knowledge here.

lol at 22 secs

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zTF-5EvjHJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am I missing an embedded video or something because I'm on Tapatalk?
PC USERS are livn the good lyfe

Damn!!! It was a quick, funny clip from "The Cable Guy" with Jim Carrey, where he screams out, "SMITE HIM!!!"

I'm a Dumb and Dumber man, myself.

Why does that sound like something Jim might say????:lol::P;)

The best description of me that I have heard before is that I am an ego-maniac with an inferiority complex.

Plato defined man as a featherless biped. But I would define him as an ego-maniac with an inferiority complex... the very thing that your friend/opponent was probably trying to disparage you with. But to me, this is just the definition of a human being, and we all have different levels of natural endowment and coping mechanisms that would seem to distinguish us from others who are apparently better or worse off than we. One guy plays the humility card because he finds it winsome... another guy is all Viking swagger, and for nearly the same reason. A lot probably just depends on how we came out of the egg. But I think what God cares about is what you ultimately end up doing with the particular hand that you were dealt.

Back