August Hunicke Videos

Your composition and editing skills are way beyond most of what I see done by "amateurs". That was an excellent look into Willie's operation.

The oscillations in the spar that the UAV picked up when that top was cut were very instructive to me...I've not seen that before...watching a topping from overhead is informative.

Thanks for taking the time to put so much into a video.

Nice vid, Willie has a fine operation.

I liked how you noted all the log trucks going by.

The perspectives from the drone are ridiculous. Surprised you didn't hover by the C O's cab and watch him run the levers.

Dang August, you took all the sweat and fiasco outta that video and put a buncha glory in it! Nice job, thank you!

Nice vid August & some great production treework Willie - really enjoyed it.

I had better start saving for my next US visit now, if there is going to be steelhead fishing :thumbup:

Cory! AGHHH I shoulda!!!
Benn, I know : ( waaaaaaa!
Casey is cranking them out like a machine.

I dig the oscillations to Gary
Thanks all. Willie is running a great op. I think he's probably a bit weary of how many times people have asked his age with a doubtful tone that he's old enough to accomplish whatever they are putting in front of him.
I make this observation from a familiar point of view because my young face has plagued me for years, with people not feeling safe unless they are staring at a grizzly old Paul Bunyan.
When I was in my 20s and 30s I couldn't get the bid unless I had a beard it seemed.
even now, at 48. I can get flak from would-be clients right after I shave.

No guarantees on fish but a beautiful float down my favorite river with a few corny jokes will happen. Occasionally we get fish too

Btw, master arborist credentials combined with what sounds like pretty deep mechanical experience....that's a winning combination!

Back