August Hunicke Videos

Thanks guys, all I need is the right music and the rest is easy.
Cory, I always upload from my office and then take off.
I don't have a computer at home. So by the time I share it to the treehouse, I am long gone from my office and can only do it with my iPhone. I am limited by the Tappatalk app interface.

It's Teflon Cory. No didn't chip the whole tree. Hauled wood.
Those parts that showed us Chipping wood were just chipping lightning splinters.

Is it just a strip of teflon or is it a store bought tool? Thanks.

The massive amount of shavings you guys were raking up at the end looked like it might have been from bucking and ripping all for the chipper.

Cory the Teflon is a wear item at the mills. Joe, the other arborist swapping with me on that climb, has some mill connections.

I am working on another video that employs Teflon also.
Basically, it's great for pitchy trees or woods that tend to "Fiber lock" (my own term) like Redwood and Cottonwood.

August, sorry I'm late to the party, been trying not to get on too much. Wow that was hands down the best tree video I've ever seen. Congrats man!

I gotta ask , how much did you have on that beast?

Yep, I agree with all, one of your best tree vids Aug, very well done :thumbup:

Redwoods are my favorite tree to remove right now ;)

I am working on another video that employs Teflon also.
Basically, it's great for pitchy trees or woods that tend to "Fiber lock" (my own term) like Redwood and Cottonwood.

That's the same concept as Dan Kraus's DK Slider, which, I think can be purchased from Wesspur.

I went away this weekend camping with my family, good time, lots of other families of similar views. My 10 year old son didnt want to talk or hang with me. First time ever. Soon he will want nothing to do with me. I need to reprioritize shit and spend more quality time with my family whilst I still can. Now are the good times IMO

TCOB Paul. We will still be here. I just told my boss I'm only doing 50 hours a week because of the same thing. Missing out on to much. For a while my kids only would see me on Sundays. Not any more. Do what you gotta do man.

Back