August Hunicke Videos

Cool vid. I watched it first time with no sound, thought it was kinda meh, later watched it with sound, whole different vid!

Thx for posting LS's vid, Sean

You're my hero Jer. You bottled up the tree life and distributed it to us in a time when doing so was far more laborious. Made For This. The heart of a teacher. Imagine what YOU would have done with go pro cameras.

Nice video. It must be nice to have one of those THTs. I tried to talk David into selling me one at the expo. I don't carry enough weight yet I guess. I hope they hit the market soon. I like what you said about the ropetek systems. Besides talking about the job at hand, the unimportant conversations are great for making the day move along. Good stuff and a much needed break from gift wrapping tonight.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pXDOICITvuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does it cut your YouTube revenue if the video is watched as an embedded video, versus a link? I see that the embedded video has "watch on YouTube" as an option.

Wicked!!

Nice!

Couple things........

Is it common to have men working on the roof of the house? I assume it is, it just caught me as weird for a second.

Some of those reverse shots made me shout "look out!" at my computer. My feeble brain thought some wood was coming to get you.

And lastly, would it kill you to put some Hank Williams in one of your videos?:P:)

This ground based fireman really liked it:thumbup:

Nice!

Couple things........

Is it common to have men working on the roof of the house? I assume it is, it just caught me as weird for a second.

And lastly, would it kill you to put some Hank Williams in one of your videos?:P:)
:

Yes, it sorta is common, we were just texting about that!

I agree, Sr or Jr!

I can only do it this way from my phone. I always share them from my phone after I upload them from my computer. Because I can't seem to figure out the PC version of treehouse. So if someone could leave this one up and also put another proper for computer that would be good, thank you.

Seriously good editing, showing the different angles, how the work was done. I liked the color highlights showing reinforcement, rigging and life lines.

Your guy has good hands catching those pieces like that.

Seriously good editing, showing the different angles, how the work was done. I liked the color highlights showing reinforcement, rigging and life lines.

Your guy has good hands catching those pieces like that.

Ayuh, I agree. Great job showing what's going on, love it. :thumbup::D

Nice!

Couple things........

Some of those reverse shots made me shout "look out!" at my computer. My feeble brain thought some wood was coming to get you.

This ground based fireman really liked it:thumbup:

Thanks, I have to use royalty free stuff or I'm illegal thus YT won't pay me.

Nice one as usual, August.

Working on those plywood sheets like that would tecnically have been very illegal here, since there was no scaffolding and no-one was tied in.

Very good, as usual. Thanks for pointing out what all the ropes were for. Sometimes it can look like a jumble otherwise and you can't get anything from it.

Working on those plywood sheets like that would tecnically have been very illegal here, since there was no scaffolding and no-one was tied in.

I've never wanted an inspector to come by when we are on a roof, for whatever reason, including blowing off sawdust.

Yeah... I believe rule is tie in if over ten feet from eaves lowest point, to ground. I didn't measure.

Back