August Hunicke Videos

Not redwood big Gerry ;)

Yeah, Thursday& Friday August. Going to do this one tomorrow
f9b76d3f8ae7925a146c94e0415d1716.jpg
0570046f223401db7f2278445c95cd3b.jpg

Sorry, guess I should put this in the work pics thread...we can move there if you like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah. Fine here there, everywhere.
We should work on something together but that's too short of notice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A job like that I might bring the helicopter in and other things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'd be cool. We're usually up there several times a summer. Should be more opportunity though I should've thought to mention it sooner

I like where this is going. I think we need a short compilation interview vid of the three Southern O Giants: Willie, August and Irish Joe. :rockon:

Three awesome treeguys, if anyone is.

Haha, be a short, funny interview I'd bet ;) Heck, Joe isn't even in country long enough to say hi most times!

I featured the wraptor in this video…
Plus Jerry makes a cameo ;-)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/951iu-AlBFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was excellent. Leave it to you to get the from-above view of the Wraptor ascent.

The whole case file approach was fun

AH, how are you liking SRT? Afaik, you were a hard core Ddrt/blakes hitch guy.

That was so cool August. I gotta watch that again. Insane jealous over your 200t. Don't see to many with that kind of compression anymore. You got a new jug and piston in that pig?

great vid!! thanks for including the Wraptor.

I found it interesting that the blakes hitch climber was rocking a Wrench and Zigzag!! You have become an addict, OCGD has taken a hold.

Back