August Hunicke Videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coughing patiently cough waiting coughing part cough 2:):lol:

Gotta get the Vid for Pfanner Austria done first... ; )
There likely beginning wonder if I'll come through.
(Prior commitment)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure think they should. That was amazing as an advert for a product. Just as a guess if you had all the skills to make a video like that for a company, and you wanted to make $ equal to tree service work or better, how much would you say they would have to pay you? I'm guessing it would have to be around $20,000.

Amazing, amazing!!! I could see a whole string of August Hunicke ad videos and people looking forward to watching the next one.

Thanks Merle. You sound like a GREAT agent.
Truth is I'm just winging it though.
I'm a bit self conscious about my lack of formal video training to ask anyone to shell out big $$.

Purely to satisfy my curiosity, do bedslide pay August for that?

They gave me a bedslide in exchange. . . Doesn't pencil out but I told the guy his product was so cool, I'd make a video for it even if he couldn't kick anything down.
(I'm a poor salesman) Still, hard work always pays off somehow, and it's all adding up to something. I don't have to know what "IT" is cause tree/vid work is a blast regardless.

Awesome video. I am always amazed that you can cut what I assume is hours of footage into a 5 minute video. You are clearly a very talented videographer. Well done, as usual.

Thanks, I always say, a great video means rejecting a lot of GOOD clips.

Gotta get the Vid for Pfanner Austria done first... ;)
(Prior commitment)

August that's a video I'm very much looking forward to.
Ever since I got a bit of "behind the scenes" look last year and listening to
the excitement and anticipation talking about it. :thumbup:;)

I can't wait to see how that's going look when it's done.
I have no doubt it will be at least as good as everything else you've done.
As I recall the "storyline" is brilliant..... :thumbup::D

I thought it would have been awesome. Imagine Jerry as the "super cheap guy". An inside joke for the tree man watching.

Totally awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry would have to ham it up tho.

:big-not-worthy::big-not-worthy::big-not-worthy::big-not-worthy::big-not-worthy:QUOTE=August Hunicke;709604]Gotta get the Vid for Pfanner Austria done first... ; )
(Prior commitment)

If its half as good as any other videos you have done. IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!
Only problem for me is know I am double excited.(part 2 and pfanner Austria)
I know you don't like praise. But you got skills man!!!

That is a really cool video August. I really like the characters and the small plot, it was a lot of fun to watch. Keep'em coming!

True on the skills...this last video isn't just videography of treework...this touches cinematography, choreography, storytelling.

Bedslide came out way ahead on this deal...you were able to showcase some excellent arborist skills that subtly transfer that awesomeness to their product...along with the wholesomeness of June and Ward Cleaver, your vintage truck...many, many cool elements. You knocked it out of the park with this one.

Bedslide came out way ahead on this deal...you were able to showcase some excellent arborist skills that subtly transfer that awesomeness to their product...

Bedslide came way out ahead is right...Aug you need to start getting some money out of these products, there getting huge exposure and raking in the $$ on you being nice

just think how much they pay for a commercial vid....

great vid BTW ;)

You certainly capture the essence of the work, August. I'm a great admirer of your skills.

WOW.
Are you trying to make me uncomfortable as some sort of revenge for putting you in the spotlight?
haha, thanks tho.

Which cameras? That reminds me. Got a haz vid coming that features the wraptor.

We're going to grab footage at the lake this week of some hazards too, fatty pondo and shasta fir as well as other little stuff. Hazard work should make for some good video from you!

Do you have to do that job right away Willie?

Back