August Hunicke Videos

Yeah, no offence, but Gerry would shine no matter what August did to the vid, though I'm sure it will rock8)

We tree guys are really lucky to have guys like August, Bix, and Reg around. Not easy to find the time to do that stuff. Heck, if I can just get my jobs in under bid, I feel like I'm working wonders. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wraptor saved the day on this vid but footage was herky-jerky unplayable. Bummed. Next time.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jlSeKwCP5N8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought you were doing the cleanup Willie…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haaaaa.... Man, you just get better and better at this stuff. Amazing vid.

Nasty Cottonpigs, man. You know what's weird: they don't really rot out like that up here--even when they get super old and huge.

They get like that around here when the river has washed out the root wad a lot under the tree.

Good video, August!

Interesting "springboard" setup.

Jed, look at Lake Sammamish State Park, around the corner from you... I bet to differ about some cottonwoods. Beacon Rock SP, on the Columbia. More hollow stumps like drums.

That video was very well done...good camera angles, really like the quad copter viewpoint, liked seeing stuff hit the water...and good music.

Good video, August!

Interesting "springboard" setup.

Jed, look at Lake Sammamish State Park, around the corner from you... I bet to differ about some cottonwoods. Beacon Rock SP, on the Columbia. More hollow stumps like drums.

Yeah, threw that together from scraps they had laying around.
A clue to how I roll : /
I never even gave more than a quick passing thought about the need till I stepped around to meet up my cuts and they were 2 feet over my head with the sun setting.
I'm always doing the next thing on the list but only when I get right up to it. Life is like a stream that I cross by jumping from one slippery rock to the next constantly surprised I made the last leap as I jump for next one.
My wife hates it : /

Back