August Hunicke Videos

Great editing to "touch" the amount of stored energy by the high.
Even with the proper gear, I wouldn't feel comfortable to deal with such a load. The last two big ones, I chickened and managed to flop them, easier and quicker, but somewhat a bit more risky for the surrounding targets.

I enjoyed that! What size rope was that? Viewing on my phone I could just read Yale. Good stuff to view tonight since I was stuck with a cut and throw kinda day.

Another good video. I feel people are missing out by not getting to see you short instagram video about your gal and tree work. That was hilarious and spot on!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/flYRHn6JPgo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

definitely true! When my wife first saw me do treework...about a 70 foot pine, small DZ...probably 30 years ago...I was sure she was impressed. She looked up at me and hollered, "Why does it take so long??"

Burst my bubble.

Mine won’t even come watch. Says she doesn’t want to see it because she’ll worry more. At least she can deal with seeing my daughter and I climb in the backyard.

definitely true! When my wife first saw me do treework...about a 70 foot pine, small DZ...probably 30 years ago...I was sure she was impressed. She looked up at me and hollered, "Why does it take so long??"

Burst my bubble.

Ah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha agggggghhhhhhh hahahahaha hahahahaha

Aug

My wife came to a job once an easy removal no clean up, ever since then she asks why I come home so tired some times. Oh well.

Lol so true, and not just tree work either. Apparently working with 1200 psi natural gas is completely yawn inducing as well. I actually want to know what actually impresses them (wives), maybe special ops? Experimental aircraft? :lol:

Said it before, I invite employees' girl friend's and wives for one day of watching, so they can better understand. Girl friends shouldn't come on the same day as the wife, however.

Once my comm battery died, and we started shouting, the customer realized the coordination and safety plan. He liked it. He's a retired FF, and understands one person drives the car and the show. Two people can't steer the same wheel safely.

This thread just got pretty funny.
Gary, that reminds me of a time I was up in a monstrous Silver Maple and a little old lady was walking down the sidewalk. She stopped under me and shouted up, DO YOU DO BIG TREES TOO? Hahahaha! She wasn?t joking, she wasn?t capable of understanding a joke like that LOL

Aug

Back