Are exoskeletons a joke or the real deal?

It looks like it leverages your lower back.
Here's the page...

I still think it doesn't work as well as advertised. Too much moving stuff on relatively flimsy anchors. It would be interesting to try just for the lulz, but it doesn't look like something I could depend on for real work.

It adds some power to the thighs and the butt's muscles, but the rest of the body has to sustain the overload, like the knees, hips, ankles, back, neck...
That will not help in the old age.

It adds some power to the thighs and the butt's muscles, but the rest of the body has to sustain the overload, like the knees, hips, ankles, back, neck...
That will not help in the old age.
Makes sense. A near full body suit would be the only real solution. Kinda like the one Ripley used in Aliens to kill the queen. That thing would be badass to be in. Imagine a groundie in that thing. No more minis.

There would be a placebo effect increase in performance from the shame and guilt of purchasing one and trying to prove that it works.

It'll take alot of effort on my part not to openly laugh if I ever see one in public.

It would be interesting to try just for the lulz, but it doesn't look like something I could depend on for real work.
For the lulz!

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."

Anyways, this product looks like trash. Gimme the Wraptor. They probably spent more on marketing than on the product.

Last edited:
I've worked on this for the last 5/6 years and we've seen 8-12% reduction in effort with good feedback from soldiers in the field.

We're not quite to the point of "Get away from her, you Bitch", but we're moving forward.

I've worked on this for the last 5/6 years and we've seen 8-12% reduction in effort with good feedback from soldiers in the field.

We're not quite to the point of "Get away from her, you Bitch", but we're moving forward.
I’ve known many soldiers with leg and back injuries from the amount of weight they carry. Anything that helps mitigate injuries and enhances performance is great.

I live approximately 15 minutes from APG. Are you local?

Back