Anyone wanna work in the bean??

LOL @ the previous incarnation. Sort of how I feel about my 8 years there.. its like my second home. Been up to Gardener many a time. Had a couple friends up there that were students at Becker. Also used to drive through a lot doing my antiques.
Had a booth in a consignment shop in Fitchberg also.

Yup.. Funny thing the other day too... Jay and I (WWB) graduated from the same high school... Small world indeed.... ;)
Sure do miss it back there though.. And redneck ville is basically where I live now in CA. I just prefer hillbilly.. Have to have some pride;)

LOL @ Winchentucky. I used to love going up around there. A lot of pretty old homesteads and such going up that way from Leicester.

Johnny Appleseed is from out this way somewhere. Those city folk in Leominster keep trying to lay claim to him.

oops, my bad. Outside of 128 its all the same to me:D

Gardner is the furniture capital, right?

Hell I thought I was doing good with a highschool diploma.:D

I went to college, never officially, just to party.

Hell I thought I was doing good with a highschool diploma.:D

I went to college, never officially, just to party.

I went to college twice. Once to party and once to play lacrosse. I actually somehow managed to get a degree and a doctor out of the endeavor.

No college credits here ,All I got is a journymans card .I couldn't afford to take the pay cut had I gotten a degree .;)

Back