alcohol

As for me and drinking, having been a steady drinker for most my adult life, after the last hurricane it seemed to get heavier... To the point I was having headaches alot, and high blood pressure and dizzyness. Ive had not a drop for nigh on 10 weeks and all vital signs are better than normal. Not spending$$$ on hooch is a big plus too, but the feeling of boring happens. Sleeping great, and lots of energy too. Work is a breeze compared to having a hangover.

As for me and drinking, having been a steady drinker for most my adult life, after the last hurricane it seemed to get heavier... To the point I was having headaches alot, and high blood pressure and dizzyness. Ive had not a drop for nigh on 10 weeks and all vital signs are better than normal. Not spending$$$ on hooch is a big plus too, but the feeling of boring happens. Sleeping great, and lots of energy too. Work is a breeze compared to having a hangover.
I drink every night. I like it, it helps relieve the boredom and allows me to really get into the zone when I start shouting at the TV, I'd hate to miss out on that.

Still holding onto my new years resolution, miss it after a meal or on Saturday nights but I never felt better.

Only TV we watch is NetFlix.

Still holding onto my new years resolution, miss it after a meal or on Saturday nights but I never felt better.
With me it's all or nothing.
Only TV we watch is NetFlix.
All or nothing guys are quitters. You just didn't try hard enough. Go and put the kettle on. I'm sure there are some fruit teas you haven't tried yet.

Back