That was done on another forum once, and it was pretty boring I can tell you, might be funny here though.

I'm not banned from there or anywhere else, but I had to really bite my tongue on the last one I joined. I don't think I'll be missing much if I don't go back.

I don't exactly remember, but I think it had something to do with defending your honor, and that of the treehouse. One of the threads where he was ragging on the place. :roll:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sounds about the norm. Oh well.

After yesterday's (see ya, Stihl-o, pdj317, & wargo) cull, we're still under 300. We'd form a strong phalanx. :rockon:

phalanx.jpg

We've enough to form this!

800px-phalanx.jpg

I don't think they're doing that, Willie. Each has their own spear to weird. Plus, that many hands on it would inhibit thrusting and parrying.

I used to mod a photography forum, www.photocamel.com. Don't ask about the name, it was arbitrary and the thing just took off... lot's of camel toe jokes in the hidden, no holds barred erotic section... which we renamed 'Camel Toe'.

Anyway the owner kept pushing for 3000 or he was gonna sell it, wanted me to buy it even, but I wasn't interested. When we finally hit 3000 I was so fed up with all the bickering and censoring whiners (they still don't censor) and petty shit, I passed off my sections to a friend and quit checking in. Last time I checked i was still a super-mod even though I haven't been active for years.

I'll take this 300 anyday, quality is better than quantity anytime.

I wonder how many of thoses 3000 were zero posters?

Ekkka wanted to buy the TreeHouse, way back when.

Yeah, but today is Sunday. Sometime today Butch will delete the newbies who have been here more than a week or two and haven't posted yet.

Actually, it's three weeks. Goodbye angelo c, dsepe, arbo, treevictoriacom, and BuildsTreehouse. I was kinda hoping that last one woulda piped up. Oh well - five deleted but one activated brings us to 302 - sweet! Let's see how long that lasts.

it's a busy time of the year for me, winter is coming and I bet that number goes up.

479 isn't accurate because most of those are zero posters. I was deleting them, but I grew weary. We hardly ever get any new posters anymore, that sucks.

We used to be around 300 posts a day, but now we're like treeworld... barely a hundred a day.

We used to be around 300 posts a day, but now we're like treeworld... barely a hundred a day.

I think it can seem kinda intimidating to post. Seems like this site is a tight group and to me it feels like I am interrupting a private conversation if I post.
Jeff , no apostrophes.

Jammin Mayer said the same thing. I sure do hate if it comes across like that, but hell if I know what to do about it.

People! Don't be shy! We don't bite, for the most part!

Maybe if you quit hounding and harassing forum members, Butch, they might be willing to post more often. :bird:
Still waiting for that apology...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back