2014 Treehouse Tee Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha...MB...you are a glutton for punishment!! It's a lot of work organizing, ordering, receiving and then shipping out all those shirts.

Thanks for taking care of us.

Sweet. All ya'll, gimme all the info so I can get it right.

Make sure you state your username and order on the paypal notes before you hit 'submit.'

Hey Butch - need help figuring that part out. I have a PayPal acct, but how do I go about paying you?
Have pretty much only ever used PayPal for eBay transaction, so this is Very Mysterious.

Click the Donate button at the bottom of this page.

Duh!!! I don't think I ever scrolled down to the bottom of the page before.
Threw in some extra bucks to help offset the hassle for you Butch.
Please ship by USPS or the broker fees are gonna make them be Very Expensive Shirts. I hate UPS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Somehow, someway, I need ya'll's username.

Who is this? Username p????

Attachments

• who-is-this.jpg
    who-is-this.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 81
Yeah.......sent you an email on that, Butch, once I saw the confirmation email from PayPal.
I did fill in username, but it got cut off somehow.
pelorus is me. I am pelorus.

Cheers,
Dave

A lot of you have paid but I'm still waiting on Husabud, TreeWhisperer, atw, and Merle Nelson.

Sorry boss, separated my shoulder today. I'll post It up in the AM. Happy this came together again.

Well, crap! Everyone's paid up except atw / Dan and he hasn't logged on in 6 days. I'm ready to give the order to the t shirt people.

What's up, Dan? Do you still want the two gray shirts???

Hey Butch,
Just got back from Vacation with the family. Yes I will take the shirts if still available.

I picked up the tee shirts today and they look pretty good! Now, I've gotta start bagging them up. I may need a few of ya'lls addresses again, I'll holler at you if I do.

I should have ordered bigger sizes. This winter has been tough :what:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I sure hope to see some pics! The range of colors was awesome! Red and green really looked cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back