2013 is full!

Sean.. The transition from Wraptor to WP is simplified withn the HH.. Also.. I, like you, work A LOT of single stem trees. SRT excels in single stem. HH will be very useful there. As far as transition from Ddrt to SRT and so forth, the HH makes perfect sense. It is my climb style already and the HH is more proficient at it. The Wraptor will extend my climbing years and the HH increases my climbing efficiency one way or another.
I still climb trees my friend.. Both SRT and Ddrt... I also don spurs from time to time. Barber pole the SOB, top it and drop it, Negative block or chunk it down... Advantage HH.
My TIPs for my pruning rarely exceed 65-85 feet.
My TIPs for removals are often 80+
I am the climber.... only one. Rob and Kat are my groundies. I also go out on my own and as hired gun on my own.
I use the Wraptor for high ascents for production (remember, I can SRT just fine, but with asthma, breathing is a consideration, both before and after the ascent. I have good and bad days), setting rigging (which we do a lot of as we use the surrounding trees for cranes etc.), and multiple ascents; for the most part. If I am working with only one groundie, the Wraptor comes in serious play for me to descend to help clean up and then re ascend the tree after the ground is clear.
It just all comes together, compliments each thing in my kit, and will work for me. :)

Back