20' gooseneck 20K lb dump trailer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well you certainly won't lose money on the deal. Just let me know when you plan on coming down so I can run the vacuum and wash the dishes before you get here. :P

That was definitely one of them Carl! A medium articulating loader would sure be the cat's ass with that thing!

$32k delivered, 192 hours! 6.8klb straight tipping capacity, 8.7klbs operating weight. Haven't seen the control layout though.

85760828.jpg

Dream dream dream

For now :evil:

I know three guys who have the Kubota articulating loader almost that size and they are the cat's ass for residential tree work. Very low impact and they leave less marks than the smallest of skid steers.

IMG_1182.jpg

Yeah, That one Carl is looking at is a huge machine. But I agree the articulating loaders seem to be the best wheeled type machine for Res. tree work. I have an A300 and it does pretty good, but its heavy and tends to rut yards if we don't mat up our travel way

What does one of those (Kubota) run, Brian? I've seen them in the Trader before, but it's always a new one and the price is not listed.

Yeah, a 3930, but it's not the same as a wheel loader for sure. I need to rebuild/replace the hydraulic pump, the loader is slooow.

Scott, I'm not sure. I think Bobby paid $52K for his brand new 6 years ago but don't take my word for it.

Back