Bobcat 773 skid steer loader, trailer, attachments

Lol. Welllllll I meant work wtih sharp tools and heavy equipment. Did you ever cut yourself while slicing up limes?

Oh Lawdy I could fill an entire book of bad events that others suffered from being boozed up and running machinery .

One guy I work with ran has hand over a jointer .It didn't remove any fingers but it did veneer the palm of his hand which they reattached .Luckily he had it set to about a 1/64" thickness as he was salvaging trim boards at the time and just removing the old finish .

You can get yourself in enough trouble with a clear head,why take chances .:big-no:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brad has now decided to sell his Chevy 3500 along with the Bobcat as a package deal. The truck has 119K miles and is in decent shape except for needing a new bed. He wants an additional $2000 for the truck ($14K package deal).

Brad has now decided to sell his Chevy 3500 along with the Bobcat as a package deal. The truck has 119K miles and is in decent shape except for needing a new bed. He wants an additional $2000 for the truck ($14K package deal).

Gasser?

Has he came down on the Bobcat's price you figure, or is he wanting to be done with it?

He's wanting to be done with it, but he's not dropping the price just yet.

He also has a Stihl 460 he offered to me the other day. The brake handle is broken and it's probably never run a sharp chain in its life but he's wanting $500-$600 out of it. It will take $360 to retrieve it from the pawn shop and he wants some money on top of that.

What's his story? This is a side gig and he still has his regular job, correct? Living beyond his means?

He's a UPS driver, he hurt his back and has been missing a lot of work due to that, his wife divorced him a couple months ago and so there isn't much for him to do but sit around and eat prescription pain pills (for his back). This was a side gig but his life is falling apart.

Back