X Rigging Rings, thoughts

Haha, had me going. Now I'm proud of myself for guessing original poster to begin with. "old person" haha. I believed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure would be handy if people would tell me the real names. So I don't feel like such a noob, calling them by their He-Man-Woman-Hating-Club aliases..
Have to make a list somewhere I guess.
Flushcut = Bob
Masterblaster = Sam
Sotc = Joe
OP = Old person
Etc. etc.

My name is Stig.

I've never quite forgiven my parents for that.

I'm terrible with names, I have customers for over 15 years and I forget their name, mind you, I can probably recount every job I've done for them.....

I'm bad with names too. Can't remember names or jokes, and with a forum you have to remember both a name and a handle.

Mike

Sure would be handy if people would tell me the real names. So I don't feel like such a noob, calling them by their He-Man-Woman-Hating-Club aliases..
Have to make a list somewhere I guess.
Flushcut = Bob
Masterblaster = Sam
Sotc = Joe
OP = Old person
Etc. etc.

He-man-woman-hater? He-man yes, but we quite like Fiona. And I taught my mom how to run my limbing saw last month and I plan to get my wife cutting this summer.
(I know you weren't serious, I'm just poking at ya)

-Chris

OH, and I have a boarder collie mix and little black and white butter stealing menonite farmdog supermutt - Lab and Whippit we think

Ha ha Chris. The he-man woman hater comment was referring to the little rascals. Who all had aliases. Spanky, alfalfa, etc.

Such a good reference, which would be even better if I was in the right generation to catch it without having to be told what it was. . :)

Back