The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 292K
@flushcut I didn't know there is a German Shepard flower! What a beautiful specimen! Are they an annual or a perennial? Such beautiful black and brown hair petals! How much does a German Shepard bulb cost? Looks very exotic. What kind of climate do they prefer? Do they need a lot of water? I'm going to my nursery tomorrow and asking if they have any! =-P

Perennial. Zone 4-5. $2800.00. About two gallons during the day on hot days and liberal dousing with the hose for approximately an hour at a time and as often as you can tolerate as the caregiver. Ponds, lakes, and rivers are essential for its survival. They also prefer Kong frisbees and the rubber Chuck-it balls, marrow bones, antlers, sticks lots of sticks, and dehydrated chicken strips by the handful. They react well to children and can stare down strangers at a distance with a how fast can you run smirk. Loves other dogs big or little all are welcome to play like dogs. I recommend a quality breeder if you are going to acquire one to avoid certain genetic issues. They can be needy and clingy but yours until the end. Brushing is tri-daily must do maintenance or suffer the dust buffalo invasions of your home.

Back