In The News...

I just think his platform is similar to you. He is all for building up Social Services for Americans and cutting off the flow of immigrants. Simple plan that seems in step with what you have been talking about. He has said nothing about gassing anyone, just exporting the browns and not letting the muslims in. Tryying to keep america as white as possible. Maintain our glorious traditions.

So you have a big Pig served at a buffet in a school full of muslim kids, what gets done with the leftover pig. Are schools fairly well integrated over there? Maybe I'm thinking of schoold=s over here where there are schools are pretty much completely segregated by race, religion, class, etc.

Does another food get special protection under the law?

Or rabbit
Or seafood
Or eel
Or Ostrich

Or............or..................or.................yup, makes perfect sense.

seafood is fine, just not crustaceans, which are also the highest polluted animals. want mercury eat an oyster. none of your food is haram so you don't have to even worry about it. you follow scripture more than anyone here I bet!

Jeez, Kevin, do you actually believe they put a slab of pork on the kid's plates.
Don't be silly.
Lunch is usually a buffet style thing, with lots to choose from, so even the vegetarians can get their fill.

We, however, don't bitch and complain that meat is being served at all, just like you never hear the jews going on and on about what an outrage it is that pork is served.

Just because I believe that Europe has had it quota of muslims filled a long while ago, why would that make me vote for the crazy air bag?

Hitler gassed gypsies, I don't like gypsies, does that make me a nazi?

the vegetarians over there must be more polite than the ones in this country. the vegetarians here bitch and moan about everything!
It so happens that Hitler was vegetarian too, so Im not sure what that makes you.

http://thewire.in/2015/09/09/a-vegetarian-governments-crusade-against-meat-10344/

Stig, it seems your diet is not only in accordance with christian, jewish and muslim dietary restrictions, but also hindu dietary restrictions. The government of India, like denmark has also taken up the practice of making weird laws on food based on minority eating practices.

"Denmark" has not made any laws ( Regulations actually) about pork , the city of Randers has.
In the rest of the country so far, all meat served is halal and pork is more or less absent, because the left wing halal hippies feel it would be an insult to the muslims if they had to bring their own lunch.

As for India, that is the other way round.
Making laws based on religious balderdash.

"30 out of 1719 day care institutions have completely banned it of switched to halal" hardly sounds like the rest of the country.

I wouldn't put too much stock in what "Ekstra bladet" writes, actually.

They are known for having a somewhat strained relationship to thruth, to put it mildly.

I can easily quote another paper that says differently, but since we don't as a rule print our papers in English here, nobody will bother reading it, just like whem Andreij posts in Russian: http://www.b.dk/kronikker/religioes-infektion-i-daginstitutionerne

Far as I know, all hospitals in the country serve halal meat.

I think animals should be killed before slaughter, call me crazy like that.

Hey, dont you worry Europe/Scandinavia, the last piece of the puzzle is coming into place! You wont have to apologize for the crusades ANY more.

Now ISIS has you arguing with each other.......perfect! Separation of Church and State? Soon the Church will be the state. Good luck!

Yeah, that round bacon is weird, good on a pizza, but weird for breakfast.

"EU states could take more genuine refugees from Syria"

Sure, sure, sure................ but the problem is identifying those amidst the hordes of migrants that flock here, especially since most of them don't have passports.

I just think his platform is similar to you. He is all for building up Social Services for Americans and cutting off the flow of immigrants. Simple plan that seems in step with what you have been talking about. He has said nothing about gassing anyone, just exporting the browns and not letting the muslims in. Tryying to keep america as white as possible. Maintain our glorious traditions.

So you have a big Pig served at a buffet in a school full of muslim kids, what gets done with the leftover pig. Are schools fairly well integrated over there? Maybe I'm thinking of schoold=s over here where there are schools are pretty much completely segregated by race, religion, class, etc.

Does another food get special protection under the law?

I missed that post, Kevin. Sorry.

We have what used to be called "busing" in the US. trying to keep a more or less equal mix in the schools.
There are parts of København where that is not possible, because the population is almost 100% muslim, those schools don't do too well.

The way muslim boys are brought up at home doesn't go well with well meaning, soft spoken school teachers.

Then of course we have the Koran schools, there are a handful of those ( They probably don't serve pork).

I'm not about keeping Denmark " White". I have nothing against people of different color, I'm just sick and tired of muslims, no matter what color they are.

We've had tons of immigrants from Asia, they simply slip into the general population and within a generation, fit in.

This summer we were trimming hedges in one of our muslim ghettos, where everybody are on the dole.
My neighbour's daughter was helping us, and she got to talking with a Danish caretaker who worked there.
He was collecting trash in sort of a mobile garbage container.
So Clara asked him why the container was so big ( A couple of cubic meters) wouldn't it be easier to use a smaller one.
He then told her that he filled that thing 3 times on an average day!

It pissed her off no end.
These people come here as refugees or migrants. They are given a place to live and money to live for.
Their kids get a free education like everybody else here.

And they can't even be bothered to pick up after themselves.

Imagine those had been asian.
The whole place would have been nice and clean and we probably wouldn't even have had to trim the hedges.

So don't paint me like a populistic racist idiot like Trump because I don't like muslims outside of the place where they belong.

Islam isn't a race or a skin color!

The concept of "Sin" is a religious one.

Atheists don't sin, we just behave badly.

Back