The Official Work Pictures Thread

That is quite the line angle alright, he's way out there. I'm curious what he said when you told him to come back in a bit to make the cut. Lol.

ourHaOw.gif

Pretty much! Nah he was a good sport about it, and luckily didn't get too far past the point.
Funny, that's usually not the problems we incur, especially with new climbers. More like "I can't go any further, can I cut it here?"

Martin dropping a huge red cedar today. 7ft × 160. Big dead multi lead top. Make shift scaffolding to saw the undercut where the ground drops away. Sounded like thunder crashing down the hillside
20190305_121830.jpg

Just awesome pics! :drink:

Just wondering what do you keep in the fanny pack?

You always have good films on YouTube. I saw the ground in your picture. I sure can't wait for the snow to melt here in n Idaho w Montana. The wood is so frozen.

Is that a nurse log tree? That what makes the cavity like that at the base? Reminds me of a cypress with that giant flare like that.

Its just a big tree.Gary, thats had a fire burn the middle out.at some point too. The wide angle lens on the camera also makes it appear like it tapers off much faster than what it does in real life. Also looks a bit weird because the ground is so steep and the camera is several feet below

Back