The Official Random Video Thread!

Before every cruise, we did 4 30 day training cruises called "Carrier Qualls." Qualls is short for qualifications. It gave the pilots the chance to practice in calm seas and for everyone else to drill and prepare for the upcoming cruise. I hated them and usually timed it where I'd take my leave for at least one of them and miss it.

Jay, try Hola. Free for Windows or Mac http://hola.org/

I imagine that carrier take offs and landings must make a new pilot nervous.

Saw the gif of this a while ago so I found the video to see what happened. Pretty cool pilot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x9tvdjDAr1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool and modest. Love those Harriers. one of the greatest planes ever built. We invented and perfected VTOL aircraft, and we don't have any of them left :cry:

That'll show her!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l8GZNuC03rE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The cat was sizing her up when she was kicking snow, assessing her vulnerabilities. No proper defense when she turns to the left.... Might have watched films as well.

I think that Voyager one and two are the coolest things to ever fly. No man made object has ever been further from earth and we can still get signals from them. The time it would take to get to the nearest star is mind blowing, considering how fast they are going, they are standing still compared to the speed of light. I love em! Gads the universe is a big place.

Back