Wraptors in Australia

treelooker

Treehouser
Well the baggage guys in Brisbane decided that even brand new motors with no fumes were Dangerous, so they held back my bags and will not clear them no matter what. :angry2:

Now 3 wraptors that were going to Singapore buyers are stuck down under. If anyone in Australia has interest in motorized ascension, shoot me a pm. Gotta sell them by next week. Serious inquiries only. Details on the tool at ropetekwraptor.com Thanks.

WoW? You bought three of them? To resale in Singapore? You're a salesman for them?

Bummer about the silly baggage fools.

Oh wow...if I had the beans, but I'm getting ready to send a container down, there goes all our spare cash!

FWIW, I sent a stripped down used 020t via DHL with no problems all the way to Tasmania

Aside from the payoffs and the ripoffs, import regulations tend to be pretty clear on what can and can't be brought into a country. "Being dangerous", haven't much heard of that logic, except for armament. There are limitations based on the value of the goods, I think generally a maximum. Some goods may require specific documentation and duty. Wonder what the reasoning is in this case?

Sounds like they are only goods in transit...you carrying them with you Guy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jeez Guy, its called a bribe. You're not in Kansas anymore.
well duh what was i thinking...

had no time to get them packaged and sent. I got some strong interest and expect they will find a home, thanks.

typically i take the bags to the checkers ahead of time and open em up and get em precleared but had no time in brisbane. pays to arrive early as they say.

Back