I made national radio!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Bonner! And we know you didn't mean that about Luke....you just kinda have to say it. We get it. We won't tell him. Don't worry. ;)

love
nick

Hey Nick, I enjoyed listening to the radio segment you took part in. It's always nice to hear how other people in this line of business deal with customers and problems. Thanks for sharing that with us. Now...if you could only figure out a way to work in a bit of R&R between jobs. Seems like you're BUSY. Don't wear yourself out.

Joel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks so much guys!

I'm not gonna lie- I've learned how much work it is to run a small business. I expected it....and I didn't. I can't believe how much work is involved in following all these gosh darned rules!

It's crazy right now. Karina and I are busting our asses for not a fair financial benefit. But we do (sortof) have the control! So that's good.

I'm naively telling myself, "when the business is bigger, it will be more self sustaining and not require such a massive time investment."

For now, just take it one week at a time, keep booking them jobs! I'm really fortunate that i have an amazing crew of guys that can do the job great without me on the jobsite. Without that, TreeCareLA would be royally screwed!

love
nick

Back