Hiring a Climber-- Removals and spurless pruning.

SouthSoundTree

Treehouser
I have taken a State Parks Job working on their Arbor Crew. I am looking for an experienced climber to take my place on the 2-3 person crew.

I hope to be able to take a backseat on the crew by finding a solid, reliable individual to go out with my experienced groundman and TCOB, providing high quality tree care and removals. CA preferred, or interest in becoming CA.

Removals and pruning, low impact, tight quarters, big trees. Ornamental pruning of smaller trees. Fruit tree season is coming to a close, but that helps to keep us busy in the winter, along with storm work and regular pruning/ removals.

Need clean WA driver's license to be an insured driver.

Part to full time.

Hourly wage depends on experience.

www.southsoundtree.com

I hope to be able to take a backseat on the crew by finding a solid, reliable individual to go out with my experienced groundman and TCOB, providing high quality tree care and removals. www.southsoundtree.com

That individual is probably going out with his own groundman and taking care of business, just kidding good luck! Might inspire me to look for my own unicorn again if you find one.

good luck , ive found some primma donna's, jack asses, losers, liars and well generally not anyone i'd hire.
the few i would, question the economics of my area, and if it would suit them or not
everyone wants to be rich

good luck with the search

good luck , ive found some primma donna's, jack asses, losers, liars and well generally not anyone i'd hire.
the few i would, question the economics of my area, and if it would suit them or not
everyone wants to be rich

good luck with the search

Shoulld I fly out there for a week or 2? I'm no primma donna, excellent climber.Oh wait cool nationwide free lancing.

Back