Halo: Reach

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
Don't know how many gamers there are on this forum, but I thought I would just make a quick post saying how AWESOME8)8)8) Halo: Reach is. I've had it for a few hours, and been playing with some friends, and I have to say, this game trumps everything out there. To date, the greatest Halo game every developed, even the greatest shooter out there right now for a 360.

Here is the premiere trailer that deputed this game at E3 this past year.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k9ez7iNjoVg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k9ez7iNjoVg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, made sure it was done in advance. Until Friday hits, it will be casual game time, but when Friday night rolls around it will be an all night Halo deal with some friends of mine!

Most of us were masters of these...

Marsicek_pinball-thumb-550x309-20415.jpg

Dad's DVD player died.... I have a regular X box he could use for that, but then I'd be dvd player-less... soo I think I'm going to pick up a X360 :/:

Bad influence, Adrian!

Haha yeah, I like it. An old flame turned me onto it.

Got Halo for $50ish, someone bought it and returned it on the same day? A friend works at the store, so I got an additional 10% off the used price. That same friend is selling me his 2 week old 360 (200 or 250 gig) for $250, about $75 off. Apparently he bought the "Halo" edition. Apparently the only difference is the halo eddition comes with 2 controllers, has a different paint scheme, and the buttons make noise when you push them.

Yeah, I'll take that savings, thank you! :)

As of this morning, this week I have earned $2100 and should knock out another $13-1500 before the weekend. I've spent thousands of dollars paying off debt/buying equipment/upgrades to existing equipment since I bought my last toy, plus a few people on here have mentioned I could stand to go a bit brain dead. :D

We all need a release somewhere!

Man, I lob a meatball across the plate and you can hardly get the ball past the infield!

I got a x360 and the thing is collecting some serious dust right now. I remember watching a show about helicopter pilots, I think it was the military channel, and they said that gamers make some of the best helicopter pilots out there.

Back