Attention Dog Lovers

Tucker943

Bamboo Plantation Owner
Here it goes. I well respected friend of mine, Bridget Bodine is manager of Decoverly Kennel, a boarding kennel and English Setter breeder here in my community. A respectable woman that I have done business with and would trust with my life. She is a vendor for NutriSource dog food. What she has decided to do for Hurricane Sandy victims along the Jersey coast is to provide as much dog food as she can to ease their minds about providing for their faithful companions while they get back on their feet. It is a premium dog food, and less goes farther with higher quality foods. She is offering it at cost and will make the journey to hand it out herself. If you have $30 to spare towards helping these folks feed their pets while things get sorted out. Please do. Use this link to donate to her paypal and include a note that you are a friend of Chris O'Hara and state where in the world/country you are from. Let's help out.
http://bridgetbodine.chipin.com/dog-food-drive-for-hurricane-sandy-victims

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey it all adds up. If anyone can't do $30, do what you can. A few smaller donations will equal a bag of food. Let's make it happen.

wkspib.jpg

Ha shepards ,one of the "smarter " breeds .We had a female ,Chewy that looked after my daughter like she were her pup .Gentle natured dog but I pity the fool that would have ever harmed my daughter because she would have biten their leg off .

Ha Tom had a little kitten living in his wood pile little tiny thing .About half grown now and playfull as any kitten .Likes to torment his Jack Russel from a distance of course.

Back