Zip Site

All I need is that picture of him in my shirt. Actually, I'm inspired by what Willie did and may try to get my BCMA too but I think I'll try for the TRACE cert. first.

Stunning scenery. Sure am wishing I could have made it up there .... The boat and a fishing pole would have gone nicely as well if I could have stayed on a while .

Butch have you thought about making a facebook page for the treehouse? might as well before all the good names are taken. Facebook may decide to take over the world.

Don't get me wrong, I like this place just fine.

I guess you cant just post pics on here with out loading them from another site?...What URL are you using ?

Greg, you can post them here as attachments or leach them from another site it you have the picture's URL (as an inserted image)

I think Darin means the process of selecting and uploading photos is easier and therefore quicker, rather than the actual speed of transferring data per se. I would agree.

I can upload a batch of photos to facebook in one click and it takes a couple of seconds for ten or so full sized picts. I don't even know if it has an upper limit to how many I can dump on there at one time.

Back