Wtb stihl saw for milling

Boomer099

TreeHouser
Hi I was hopefully wanting to buy a sthil chainsaw on a small budget to mill as a hobby on the side maybe a 70 cc or higher if possible for around 400 plus shipping is :Dall I have . Thanks again Jason

Hi I was hopefully wanting to buy a sthil chainsaw on a small budget to mill as a hobby on the side maybe a 70 cc or higher if possible for around 400 plus shipping is :Dall I have . Thanks again Jason

For any serious milling, especially of material over 20", look for at least 80cc, preferably more.

I have two old saws that would be perfect, which I rarely use, but don't really want to part with...Husky 2100 and Stihl 056 Mag II. I have two 660's in need of repair, and may sell one, but don't know when they'll be fixed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For any serious milling, especially of material over 20", look for at least 80cc, preferably more.

I have two old saws that would be perfect, which I rarely use, but don't really want to part with...Husky 2100 and Stihl 056 Mag II. I have two 660's in need of repair, and may sell one, but don't know when they'll be fixed.

Yes I would be very interested in what you have please let me know thanks

on a budget....this is what i would go with maybe a double end bar with two mowers lol a lot better than beating up your 2 stroke fancy chainsaw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ofVUl9jGs3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
on a budget....this is what i would go with maybe a double end bar with two mowers lol a lot better than beating up your 2 stroke fancy chainsaw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ofVUl9jGs3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickass I do have some extra mower motors laying around lol

I thinki have a 14-17 HP lying about. That should get the job done... Might need the Dingo to pick it up though

No no no think outside the box! Saw mill that attaches to your Dingo... Hanhhh right? Your mind is blown right? Like BOOM there goes brian! lol

I had one for him but he wanted a slower cutting smaller cc stihl 044 046. Plus I just bought a 36" bar for my 800V. :D

Back