WTB Feed Plate assembly for 16" FMC/Wayne Drum Chipper

hfields

TreeHouser
Anyone have a feed plate assembly, with or without the bed knife/anvil, for a FMC/Wayne C16T 16" drum chipper?

That's going to be a HARD find. I used to have parts custom made for that same chipper when I need them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the welcome and advice.

Have a lot of trees to chip and found what I thought was a good deal. There was what looked liked a bed plate in place, but was cosmetic. Sorta knew the seller and was a little too trusting. But I purchased "as is" so I am not complaining Now I know better and have learned a lot about the old chipper. What's that old saying, "Wish I knew now what i didn't know then".

Anyway that's life and I need to fix the chipper and fabrication may the the way to go. This site has been very helpful as there are some posts that provide a fair amount information about the Wayne/FMC drum chippers.

This was a last resort before the fabrication route. At this point it's almost more of the challenge to get it back in working condition. I have some fabrication skills and equipment so this may be my next major project.

Thanks again to all that have replied to date.
H Fields

Back