would you buy this gun??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nope, just an electric zoom. 3-15x with the push of a button so you can find your target with 3x and then zoom in whilst keeping your eye on the target. I suck at shooting so need every advantage. Kinda like tree work;)

I got a 22 conversion for the CZ pistol so now I can get to practice for cheap. Thinking about putting a silencer on it so I dont tick the neighbours off too much. Sucks that you have to pay $200 "Tax" to do it:|:

Yeh, got the bug. But as I tell the Mrs. , we can afford them now and if the economy goes the way I fear they will become invaluable.....

nope, just an electric zoom. 3-15x with the push of a button so you can find your target with 3x and then zoom in whilst keeping your eye on the target. I suck at shooting so need every advantage. Kinda like tree work;)

I got a 22 conversion for the CZ pistol so now I can get to practice for cheap. Thinking about putting a silencer on it so I dont tick the neighbours off too much. Sucks that you have to pay $200 "Tax" to do it:|:

It is worse in addition to the tax, you need a class 3 license. This gives the ATF the legal right to enter your property at any time.

There ya go .. ;)
That's what I am screamin... :lol:
She'll keep me around .... She tells me I am a good dad. Probably would suck to find another that she would feel the same about ;)

"She shot off my wee wee! I can't believe she shot off my wee wee! Why would she shoot off my wee wee?"

Nice guns Paul.

It is worse in addition to the tax, you need a class 3 license. This gives the ATF the legal right to enter your property at any time.

Not saying you are wrong Mike, 'cause I'm no expert on Federal law. Where did you get this.
I guess if you avail yourself to one right/privilege, you give up another right.

No, the dealer or person performing the transfer has to have the class 3 license.

First you must live in a state that will allow ownership of said devices.

Second, you find a dealer that has the license and can order/transfer the device to you. He or She will have to be your first stop, as the serial number and dealer information will be needed for the next step in the process.

Next, you fill out the form 4 http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5320-4.pdf, Attach a Passport sized photo, fingerprint card, Chief LEO's signature or form an Irrevocable trust, pay your 200.00 to the Alphabet Soup Guys, wait for some pencil pusher to review your papers, do the hokey pokey, etc, etc, etc.

Sometime in the distant future, typically 60-120 days, you will get a tax stamp from said government organization, thus enabling you to pick up your suppressor, after payment and transfer.

Clear as mud, eh? :dur:

so bad idea since Im not a citizen huh? That sux as they are easy to make and Im sure expensive to buy. Guess Im going to be ticking off the neighbors......

What isn't illegal these days? There's enough laws on the books now to arrest everyone alive for SOMETHING.

Back