would you buy this gun??

Been having issues with idiots pulling into my area around the miners shack to exchange obsenities and drugs. The 45-70 just fired a warning shot into the wood pile 500 feet up the hill from them.... needless to say... :lol:

Something like this only one shot...... Crank it up!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UpqDD_eZSs8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK my bro has lost his mind I think. He made this out of a Saiga .308 into a Bullpup. Just a little dremel work and mods.

sagi308.jpg

This is an old thread But ;

The best way to pick a firearm nowadays with FEMA buying up all the ammo the manufactures can make is decide on what round you want to shoot and go get 1,000 rounds of it. Then select the firearm you.want to shoot it thru and get 2 of them or 3 . That way you already have spare parts. Its hard to beat a Glock or its semi clones , ie. Smith and Wesson M+P or Sigma or the Springfield XD. After you get the guns get all the more ammo you can.
In a gunfight I would just as soon have a 9 as a 45 . But really like the 40 or 10 .
The 9 is easy to shoot well and fast.

I need to have a barrel threaded for a suppressor. There is a local guy charging 150.....seem reasonable ? Any specifics I should ask?

I think 1/2 by 20. Fitting a sparrow suppressor on to a old Remington speedmaster 22.

Also I would like to put a decent scope on it. Any suggestion for that as well?

Scope?

Almost positive they are 1/2 by 20. I just want to know what to ask. I want to be positive there won't be a baffle strike from a shitty thread job.

Wow, there is a great multitude of good scopes out there for .22s. It depends on what you're going to do with the gun. If you're just plinking at short range in good light, any number of 4x32 mm scopes will work. If you're hunting or shooting in low light, you can get a decent 3-9x40mm for around a hundred dollars. Just make sure your scope mounts are high enough on the larger objective lens to give you a smidgen of barrel clearance.

Back