Where Are You? City and State >>>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I won't pin anyone who doesn't pipe up in this thread. Perhaps they don't want to participate.

You could put a pin in Arcata, California for me.
That is where I would live, if the INS would only let me.

WHERE'S my PIN!!!

I want a pin, if I don't get a pin....I'll scream and shout till....wait, no-one will here me out here all alone in the Atlantic Ocean....:-(
I still want a PIN!!!...Please??

send him a palm tree pin and that way you will be the only one. . . .

OH wait are you not that BIG star that has the N on the top

Am I close?

-----------

Hey Butch,

If thats my pin at the souther tip of Ontario, your gonna have to move it all the way over the the left!!! Along the Detroit River (between lake st.clair & lake erie), or simply due south of the thump of Michigan but in Ontrio (Across form Detroit closer to lake Erie.

Bob

Perhaps this thread would ghget more attention if you changed the thread titlke to " Masterblaster's Mega Pin-up".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In your imagination, just add a couple pins. Bleagh!

Come on, ya'll... I have lots of pins waiting! :rockon:

Just landed in Orlando, Florida.

Brian, dinner on me! ;) ....... depending on how far you are from the 528 and Universal blvd.

Yeah, but I shoulda called first.

I'll PM my digits and if it works, cool. If not, there will be another trip in the next months.

I haven't seen Brian since 2003

Yup, it's a bit late tonight but we'll go have lunch tomorrow. Nate's about 15-20 miles down the road in the tourist section of town.

Yup, it's a bit late tonight but we'll go have lunch tomorrow. Nate's about 15-20 miles down the road in the tourist section of town.

Hey, you two want to go to the shrine? Maybe I could meet you there? :|:

edit: (One day later): I'll take that as a "no". :(

Back