What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 484K
The rain finally stopped, we sure got some.

Went to go and get some stuff and my old Ford wouldn't start, never had that happen before. Lot of moisture under the hood so sprayed it, that didn't work so I borrowed a hair dryer and tried that.\\:D/

Now I just have to get my truck and a load of waterlogged chips out of the backyard.

51, regarded as cold, in WI?

I burned a little in the wood stove, last two nights. End of the season. A month and a half and we will hit burn ban. Got a bunch of brush burned this week. Bonfire today. Meant to be partly cloudy, dry, probably in the low 60s for memorial day. Just got a toddler pfd. Will plan to take the canoe or inflatable row boat to the county park with access to the Puget Sound.

51 was the high it was in the 30's most of the day. For this time of the year we should be in the mid upper 70's.

It rains a bit every day. Not much but just enough to keep me from starting on cutting hay.

Making hay was always a dubious undertaking up here, I'm glad they invented Wrap.

However, my Swiss mail order bride wants hay for the horses, so I'll give it a shot.
If the weather keeps being bad, I'll just switch to plan B and wrap it.

Swiss women don't!

Most people wrap nowadays. She'll come around when she realizes how hard it is to make good hay here.

Back